NEXUS / VNA
Going one step further, NEXUS / DeepView takes a new approach to strategic data management, with a vendor-neutral, universal data-retention and communication level available to all primary and sub-systems. Not only does this Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) store medical documents and images, it can also be used to depict all kinds of processes. For example, all patient documentation from medical documents, structured and unstructured data, images, audio files, and videos from different system sources can be stored, securely managed, and made available internally and externally in line with international standards.
Your advantages at a glance
- Archive, PACS, and ECM in one system
- Standardized integration into other systems
- Own workflow engine for interdepartmental process support and automation
- Support of centralized and decentralized scanning processes
- File structure based on KDL
- Findings-compatible viewer (MDD-certified, manufacturer: NEXUS / CHILI GmbH)
- Full text search, notes, and other convenience features
- Extensive permissions management
Point of contact
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Get in touch and we can discuss your individual situation.