As well as the intuitive NEXUS / ifa EIS user interface tailored for ophthalmology, the software also features extensive evaluation and analysis options. The documentation, which is based on a structured and standardized input, can be evaluated in detail if required or transferred to special analysis programs and data mining or BI tools for further processing. NEXUS / ifa EIS can also transfer selected and randomized information to projects/registers for healthcare research (e.g. EUREQUO), in turn making a valuable contribution to ongoing improvements in medicine.
Your advantages at a glance
- Access to the patient’s case overview at all times
- Favorites function to easily filter the daily list of patients to visit
- Structured view of data in groups such as medication or laboratory
- Instant documentation, available everywhere
- Overview of outstanding / overdue care
- Instant and seamless documentation after treatment is provided
- Doctors, nurses and therapists always have all relevant patient information on hand, including from the archive where necessary
Point of contact
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Get in touch and we can discuss your individual situation.