Device and system integration
Automatically sending image and measurement data to NEXUS / ifa EIS saves doctors and nurses time – and also ensures that these data are accurately integrated into the system’s electronic patient record. NEXUS / ifa EIS facilitates the parameterized implementation of external software solutions from all known manufacturers of innovative diagnostic devices and systems (e.g. Zeiss Forum, Heidelberg Eye Explorer, Topcon Harmony) and the integration of solutions that assist with patient explanations (e.g. Thieme or synMedico). Patient-related interaction with clinical peripheral systems (e.g. PACS, RIS) is also an integral part of NEXUS / ifa EIS’s extensive integration options. With almost 600 interfaces to ophthalmological diagnostic devices and systems and to corresponding software solutions from more than 75 manufacturers, NEXUS / ifa EIS offers an almost infinite number of options for integration into an existing system landscape in a clinical setting. It also features an extended warranty for new devices or systems, making NEXUS / ifa EIS a future-proof platform in ophthalmology.
Your advantages at a glance
- Access to the patient’s case overview at all times
- Favorites function to easily filter the daily list of patients to visit
- Structured view of data in groups such as medication or laboratory
- Instant documentation, available everywhere
- Overview of outstanding / overdue care
- Instant and seamless documentation after treatment is provided
- Doctors, nurses and therapists always have all relevant patient information on hand, including from the archive where necessary
Point of contact
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Get in touch and we can discuss your individual situation.