The modern neonatal software solution for documentation and quality assurance for neonatal departments not only simplifies documentation, it also equips it for future structural changes.
The module supports the entire workflow with comprehensive functionalities, starting with the transfer of patient master data to writing a discharge letter. The joint data set of NEXUS / NEONATAL and NEXUS / OBSTETRICS, the leading obstetric documentation system, deserves a special mention. On the one hand, this system provides an integrated insight into the delivery room data without the hassle of leafing through the files and, on the other hand, all letters contain the usual pregnancy summary at the push of a button. You are also prepared to submit the quality questionnaire in the future.
Stable and scalable client-server architecture, simple operation, clear and unambiguous presentation of information as well as full integration into the obstetric documentation are basic requirements for efficient treatment documentation in neonatology.
In combination with NEXUS / OBSTETRICS, the entire documentation process from pregnancy to intensive care treatment is supported on one database.
Your advantages at a glance:
- User-friendly and simple neonatal system
- Joint obstetrics and neonatology data set
- Insight into the delivery room data and immediate availability of information between delivery room and neonatology
- Fulfillment of all requirements for neonatal QA
- Easy identification of QA relevant data
- Automatic transfer of the pregnancy data to the doctor’s letter
- Can be expanded to include NEXUS / OBSTETRICS
How to reach us
Point of contact
Christine Gärtner & team
(Andrea Stegmann, Zadeh Pouriah and Mathis Klapper)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Get in touch and we can discuss your individual situation.
NEXUS / DIS GmbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 293
60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel.: +49 69 583004 200